实用汉英外贸翻译手册

来源:国家公务员 发布时间:2020-12-14 点击:

 六、询盘 (In qui ry )

 1 1

 标价 mark a price/carry a price tag 1)每件商品都标明了各自的价格. Each of the articles is marked with a different price. 2)您看,每件商品上都有价格标签,对本地人或游客平等对待。

 You see, every article carries a price tag and it’s the same price for local residents or tourists。

 3)我们对贵方感兴趣的六种品质的毛料标价如下:

 In the following please find our prices for the six qualities of woolen piece goods in which you are interested。

 参考价 reference price/an indication of price2

 4)请告知参考价格。

 Please give me a reference price. 5)不过您能否先出一个参考价?

 But could you give us an indication of your price? 对商品感兴趣 be interested in some commodities/be of interest to 1.询问对商品的兴趣 asking about one’s interest in a commodity 6)请告知贵方对哪几项货品感兴趣,我们将给您寄去报盘和样品。

 Please let us know which items interest you. We will send you our quotes and samples. 7)我公司经营的电子产品种类很多,您对哪些型号最感兴趣呢? Our company handles a great variety of electronic products. What particular items are you most interested in? 8)我可否了解一下您对哪些品种感兴趣呢? May I know what particular items you are interested in? 9)李先生,我听说您对我们的机床感兴趣。

 I understand that you are interested in our machine tools, Mr. Li。

 10)我忘了问您对什么产品感兴趣? I have forgotten to ask you what products you’re interested in. 11)我想你方用户会对我们的一些最新产品感兴趣。

 I think your customers will be interested in some of our new products. 12)您愿意看看目录吗?也许会有您感兴趣的产品。

 Won"t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interests you? 13)请仔细看看目录,找出你方用户感兴趣的品种. Please have a careful look at the catalogue and see what will interest your end-users. 14)在今天上午开始会谈之时,我想问一下您是否对我们的电子计算机感兴趣. I want to open this morning’s talk by asking if you are interested in our electronic computers. 15)顺便提一下,我想您对合成纤维更感兴趣吧. By the way, I thought you were more interested in synthetic

 fibres。

 2。告知对商品的兴趣

 telling about one’s interest in a commodity 16)我对优质“龙牌”地毯感兴趣。

 I’m interested in the high quality “Dragon” brand carpet. 17)对于贵公司的衬衣本店特别感兴趣。

 We are particularly interested in your shirts. 18)单上所列项目除第三和第五项外我们都感兴趣。

  All the items listed are of interest to us with the exception of Items 3 and 5. 19)我们的用户对中国服装业很感兴趣。

  Our end-users are also interested in Chinese garments. 20)如果你方产品是我们所需的类型,我们会有兴趣的。

  We would be interested in your products if they are of the types we want。

 21)我对贵方的工艺品特别感兴趣,如玉雕、象牙雕、木刻和竹刻等。

  I"m especially interested in Chinese arts and crafts, such as jade carvings, ivory carvings, wood and bamboo carvings as well。

 22)事实上,我们对中型电脑有特殊的兴趣。

  As a matter of fact, medium-sized computers are of special interest to us. 23)我们只对你们的木制装饰品感兴趣。

  We are only interested in your wooden decorations。

 24)我们有些买主对你方的软件有极大的兴趣.

  Some of our buyers show a great interest in your softwares。

 对商品不感兴趣

 be uninterested in some commodities

  25)我们对复杂的机械装置不太感兴趣。

  We are not too keen on complicated mechanisms.

  26)就个人而言,我对包装货物不感兴趣.

  Personally, I"m not interested in packaged goods.

  27)很遗憾,你们的报盘没有引起我方用户的兴趣.

  I"m sorry to tell you that your offer failed to arouse any interest among our end-users.

  28)款式倒是不错,只是不合我方市场的需要。

  The design is all very well in its way, but it isn’t to the liking of our market.

  29)这个品种现在已不受顾客喜欢了。

  This variety is now out of favour with customers。

  30)老实说吧,你们的款式早已过时了,不合市场的口味。

  To tell the truth, your design is quite out of date and not to the taste of the market. 规格要求

 specifications/particulars3

 31)请告诉我其规格细目。

 Let me have the particulars.

  32)由于规格很复杂,您能否提出书面询价?

  As the specifications are rather complicated, could you give me a written inquiry?

  33)请您把规格告诉我方,我们将很高兴地给您报价.

  Tell us your specifications and we shall be only too pleased to make you an offer。

  34)为帮助贵方定价,特附一张规格表,对纺织品的细目要求作了详尽说明并列出纺织品的各项价格。

  For your assistance in fixing prices, we enclose a specification, giving full details and list prices of the textiles.

  35)不知贵方有没有这种规格的产品?

  Have you got a product of this specification?

  36)我看 NK – 300E 型符合贵方的规格要求。

  I think Model NK—300E is in conformity with your specifications.

  37)谢谢贵方的报盘,但贵方货物的规格不对路.

  Thank you for your offer, but the specifications of your goods don’t meet our requirements. 价格单

 price sheet (list)

 38)价格单要到晚上才能制定好,是吧? The price list will be made out by evening, won’t you? 39)请随函附上贵方的价格单和一切必要的说明.

  Please enclose your price list and all necessary illustrations. 40)请速寄备有存货的中等品质棉花样品与价格单,不胜感激。

  We should appreciate your sending us immediately samples and price sheet of your medium quality cotton available from stock。

 41)上述订单是以贵方价格单为依据拟定的,我们认为贵方价格单有约束力。

  The above order is based on your price list, which we consider as binding. 42)兹附寄最新价格单一份。

  We hand (are handing)

 you herewith a copy of our latest price list。

 43)这是我方最新的价格单。您将发现我方价格极有吸引力。

  Here are our latest price sheets. You"ll see that our prices are most attractive. 44)今另封寄上我方价格单,望能使你方感兴趣。

  We have much pleasure in sending you under separate cover our price list which we hope might possibly be of interest to you. 45)谢谢贵方 1 月5日的询盘,另封寄上我方价格单和皮鞋样品.

  We thank you for your inquiry of Jan. 5th and are sending y

 ou, under separate cover, a specimen of leather shoes together with our price sheet. 46)随函寄上我方工艺品的最新价格单第 12 号,贵方市场对此有经常性的需求。

  We enclose our latest price list No。

 12 on Art Goods, for which there is regular demand on your market. 可供商品

 items available/goods that can be supplied (offered) 47)能告诉我你们出口的主要品种吗?

  Would you tell me the main items you export? 48)我想知道目前贵方能供应的主要商品。

  I’d like to know the main items you can supply at present. 49)我想了解一下你们在这方面的供货情况。

  I’d like to know what you can offer in this line. 50)贵公司能提供什么产品来与目前我们在市场上看到的一些新品种竞争呢?

  What can you offer to compete with some of the new models we see on the market nowadays? 51)本公司各种电器一应俱全。

  There is a full line of electrical supplies in our firm。

 52)我们可以供应各种毛织品、布匹和灯芯绒等.

  We can supply various wool—knitted goods, cotton piece goods, corduroy, etc. 53)您知道,我们可以供应各种类型和尺码的机床。

  As you know, we can supply machine tools of all types and sizes。

 54)这本小册子里记有一系列上等货.

  There is a fine range here in this book. 55)这种货物我们有很多花色品种可供选择.

  We have a rich assortment of such goods. 56)您知道,本公司一直在出口各种果汁罐头。我们那边就有水蜜桃罐头。

  As you know, our company has been exporting a lot of canned fruit juice。

 We have canned peaches right over there。

 可供数量

 quantity available 57)报价时请说明可供数量及最早交货期。

  When making the offer, please indicate the quantity available as well as your earliest time of delivery。

 58)这是我们所能报的最大数量。

  This is the maximum quantity we can offer. 59)为了合作,我们尽了最大努力安排你方所需的数量.

  We have done our very best to line up the quantity required with a view to cooperation。

 60)我相信我们能满足你方相当数量的需求。

  I believe we can satisfy your requirements for any reasonable quantity.

 款式(式样,图案)

 design/pattern/style 61)我国的用户最喜欢这一款式.

  The end-users in our country like this design best. 62)把您心里想的颜色和式样告诉我们,我们将作相应的修改。

  Just tell us the colour and design you have in mind. We’ll change them accordingly. 63)我们希望购买不同形状并绘有彩色图案的优质茶杯和茶托。

  We wish to buy quality tea cups and saucers of different shapes, fully decorated with coloured designs. 64)如能寄给我们一些最新花样作参考,将甚为感激。

  We shall appreciate it if you will send some up-to-date patterns for our reference. 65)他们答应一周后将图案寄来.

  They promised to send us the designs in a week。

 66)式样多加变化对将来的业务有好处。

  It will be to the advantager (应改为 advantage)

 of future business to have more variety in patterns. 67)款式倒是不错,只是不对市场的胃口。

  The design is all very well in its way, but it is not to the liking of our market。

 68)由于趣味不同。您的款式不合此间市场。

  On account of difference in taste, your designs do not suit this market. 69)买方无意接受过时的款式。

  Buyers do not show any intention of accepting outdated styles. 商品目录

 trade catalogue 70)如蒙贵公司寄来商品目录及销售和付款条件,我们将不胜感激。

  We should be glad if you would send us your trade catalogue and terms of sale and payment. 71)请寄来一份目录表,本公司尤其对呢绒感兴趣。

  Please mail me a copy of your catalogue. My company is particularly interested in woolen piece goods. 72)您是否愿意把这些商品目录交给我呢?

  Would you leave the catalogues with me? 73)我可以把目录本带回去吗?这样我们可以更仔细地研究一下。

  May I take the catalogue away with me so that we may be able to look into it more closely? 74)兹寄去秋季最新产品目录一份。

  We are sending you a copy of our new fall catalogue。

 75)我带来了一些机床目录本,不知你方用户要不要看看.

  I have brought some catalogues of machine tools。

 I wonder if any of your end-users would like to have a look at them. 76)为了开展业务,我们会向贵方提供价格单、目录本和一些样品。

  To start the ball rolling, we will provide you with price

 list, catalogue and some samples。

 77)我们会很高兴地寄给您一份最新目录本.

  We’ll have the pleasure of sending you a copy of our latest catalogue。

 78)这是我方主要货品的目录单,您先看一看,对我方产品有更多的了解,好吗?

  Here is the catalogue covering our main items。

 Won"t you have a look first, just to get more idea of our products? 79)感谢贵方来函索要我方新产品目录。目录本已另封寄上,希望贵方能从中得到感兴趣的项目.

  We thank you for you (应改为 your)

 letter asking for our new catalogue, which is being dispatched to you under separate cover. We hope you will find some items in it which interest you. 80)很高兴收到贵方 1 月 10 日的询价。今另寄上带插图的目录及明细价格单,贵方询问的细节进行答复。

  We are pleased to receive your inquiry of Jan 1st and enclose our illustrated catalogue and price list giving the details you ask for. 商品评价

 comment on commodities 81)您对上周寄去的样品看法如何?

  What do you think of the sample we sent you last week? 82)这是我们最新的微型照相机,您认为怎样?

  This is the latest model of our mini-size camera. What do you think of it? 83)对于我们的成衣,您有什么建议或指教吗?

  Do you have any suggestions or comments to make about our made-up garments? 84)买主对我们过去的交货有何看法?

  What are buyers’ impressions of our past shipments? 85)您的第一批货给用户留下了深刻的印象。

  Your first shipment has made a strong impression on the users. 86)1989 年我方曾向贵公司订购标题中所列机器 5 套,那批机器非常令人满意。

  We purchased from you five sets of the captioned machine in 1989. The machines have been very satisfactory。

 87)由于质地柔软、耐用,我们的棉质床单和枕套倍受欢迎。

  Because of their softness and durability, our cotton bed-sheets and pillowcases are rapidly becoming popular。

 88)我们的地毯是用中国纯羊毛手工织成的。它们富有弹性且做工精细。

  Our carpets are hand—made of pure Chinese wool。

 They are resilient and have fine workmanship。

 89)我很高兴告诉您,你们的“永久”牌自行车已成为我方市场上最 畅销的商品之一。

 I’m glad to tell you that your “Forever” bicycle has become one of the best selling brands on your market. 替代商品

 substitute 90)因八分之一英寸大小的各种货色已不再制造,本公司欲以九分之一英寸的货作为替代,请速回复.

 As size 1/8” is no longer manufactured, we are planning to send Size 1/9” as a substitute and waiting for your immediate reply。

  91)此种原料已不可能再获得供应,但与之非常类似的6号货品却能大量供应. It is no longer possible to obtain supplies of this material, but the Very similar article No。6 is good supply。

  92)因贵公司订单注明为“急件”,故先奉上第205型。此型为本公司目前所能提供的最相似货色,望贵公司能够接纳.

 As your order is marked URGENT, we have sent you type No.205, which is the nearest we can supply at present。

 We hope you will approve. 销售说明书

 sales literature/illustration 93)能否请您简单介绍一下贵方的商品销售说明书呢?

 Could you explain your sales literature to us briefly? 94)如果方便的话请给我一些说明书。

 Please give me some illustrations if it is convenient to you。

 95)这是我方最新型电脑的销售说明书.

 This is the sale literature of our latest model computer。

 销售条件

 terms and conditions of sales/sales terms 96)贵方的销售条件是什么?我想了解一下贵方销售条件。

  What’s your sales terms? I’d like to know your sales terms. 97)我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

 We’d like to know what you can offer in this line as well as your terms and conditions of sales.

  98)请告知贵方的贸易条件并寄来货样及产品小册子.

  Please inform us of your trade terms and forward samples and product brochures. 99)同时,我们寄上一份本公司棉布商品的插图目录以及详细的销售条件。

  Meanwhile, we are sending you an illustrated catalogue of our cotton piece goods and details of our terms and conditions of sale. 100)随函附上价格单及销售条件,希望贵公司以后能用得上这些东西。

 We enclose a copy of our price list and of our terms and conditions of trade. We hope you will be making use of these later on。

 101)价格单中我方已报出最好的销售条件,相信我们的条件能满足你方要求。

 We have quoted in the attached price list our best sales terms which we believe will meet your requirements。

 102)请说服贵方客户接受我方销售条件,我们已与贵方其他客户按此条件做成了相当多的交易.

 Please persuade your clients to accept our sales terms on which we have already concluded considerable business with other customers at your end。

  型号

 type/ make

 103)您想要哪一种型号的呢?

  What types do you have in mind exactly?

 104)他们计划先试用几种不同型号的汽车,然后再决定购买哪一种。

  They plan to try out several makes of cars before making a final choice。

 形式发票

 proforma invoice4

 105)请尽快将形式发票一式四份寄来。

 Please send us as soon as possible your proforma invoice, in quadruplicate.

  106)您一定要注意在两周内把形式发票寄来.

 You must make a point of sending us your proforma invoice within two weeks. 107)因这些零配件急需,我们希望贵方见信后立即将形式发票寄来。

  The parts and accessories are urgently needed so we wish to receive your proforma invoice by return.

  108)兹附上我方纺织品形式发票第9号,请查收。

 Enclosed pleased find our Proforma Invoice No.9 for textiles.

  109)兹寄上我方形式发票第 18 号,按贵方要求一式三份。

 We are pleased to send you herewith our Proforma Invoice No.18 in triplicate as requested。

  110)从友人处获悉贵方欲购买优质蘑菇,现附上我方形式发票一式两份。

 We have been informed by a friend that you are thinking of purchasing quality mushroom and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate。

  111)感谢贵方 3 月 10日询盘。现附上我方形式发票第 8 号。一俟贵方呈递上进口许可证申请书,请即将申请书复制件寄我一份以备参考。

 We thank you for your inquiry of March 10th and have pleasure in enclosing herewith our Proforma Invoice No.8. As soon as you handed in your application for import license, please send us a copy for reference. 需求商品

  goods needed 112)你们目前急需哪些产品?

 What kind of products are you in urgent need of at present? 113)您需要什么东西请来个电传.

 Please send me a telex as soon as you are in the market for any kind of articles。

 114)您想要些什么特别品种?

 Do you have any particular items in mind? 115)这次您准备采购哪类商品?

 What line do you expect to take this time? 116)我想您这次来是订购圣诞节货物的吧. You"re ordering for the Christmas trade, I suppose. 117)有什么特别的品种或款式贵公司希望我们提供吗?

 Is there any particular line or design you’d like us to prepare for you? 118)我想订购一些五金器具,这是我的购物单。

 I’d like to find out about hardware. Here’s my list。

 119)我方欲购进一部电锯。

 We are in the market for electric saws。

 120)目前我们需要附函所购物单上开列的大量零配件. At present we need a considerable quantity of parts/accessories as per the enclosed list. 121)我先把这份表单给您,上面记载了我们近两个月所需的货品。

 I"ll give you this schedule first。

 This sheet covers the items we’re likely to want about two months from now. 122)我们想多采购一些贵公司的手提式收音机和磁带录音机。

 We"d like to take more of your potable radio sets and tape recorders. 123)和以往采购的差不多,主要是奶油、乳酪、奶粉等. Much the same as we have taken before: butter, cheese, and milk power mainly。

 需求数量

 quantity needed (required)

 124)如你方有兴趣请电告我方,说明所需数量。

 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 125)为便于我方报价,能否告知你方所需的数量?

 Could you tell us the quantity you want so that we can work out the offer? 126)至于我方所需的数量,明天再告诉您。

 As to the quantity we intend to order, we’ll let you know tomorrow。

 127)我们要订购的数量主要取决于你方的价格,如您能报出真正有竞争力的价格,我们便会大量订购。

 The size of our order depends greatly on your price. If you can give us a really competitive quotation, we expect to place a large order。

 128)为了安排我们今后的生产,请提供你方需求的估计数. We request an estimate of your requirements with the intension of budgeting our future production. 129)本公司为香港一家总承包商,目前需要此项货品100 万平方英尺,须马上交货。

 As a general contractor in Hong Kong, we are in need of one million square feet of the captioned goods for prompt delivery. 询价

 inquire/inquiry(enquiry) about price. 130)您能否把价格情况告知我们,以使我们能决定是否购买呢? Would you give us an indication of price so as to enable us to decide whether to buy? 131)塑料玩具照相机每打多少钱? What’s your price for plastic toy cameras per dozen? 132)贵方能否惠告中国产水果和干果的价格? Will you please let us know your price for Chinese fruits and nuts? 133)我们期待着贵方对我方询盘做出答复。

 We are expecting your reply to your inquiry。

 134)上述询价已于 1 月 15 日发往你方,但迄今未见你方发盘.望早日发盘为感。

 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on January 15th, but up to now we have not received your quotation. Your early offer will be highly appreciated。

 135)盼早日收到贵方询价。

 We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date. 136)如你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告知你方具体询价。

 If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry。

 137)感谢贵方 8 月 10日对五金器具的询价. We thank you for your inquiry of August 10th for hardwares。

 138)兹复贵方2月6日询盘,我方可以供应贵方所需数量的男衬衫。

 In reply to your inquiry of February 6th, we have pleasure in informing you that we can supply the quantity of man"s shirts you required. 139)兹告知,我们收到其他地区买主的大量询价。他们希望按我方向您所报的价格成交。

 For your information, we have received a crowd of enquiries from buyers in other districts and they expect to close business at the very price we quoted you. 140)贵方询价将立即得到处理。

 Your enquiries will be dealt with immediately. 141)请放心,我们以后将尽快再谈你方询盘。

 Please be assured that we shall revert to your enquiry as soon as possible。

 询价单

 inquiry (enquiry)

 sheet (note)

 142)这是我方询价单,请您过目。

 This is our inquiry sheet. Would you like to have a look? 143)兹随函附上询价单一份。

 We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet. 144)随函附上我方第 30号询价单一份,望贵方早日给我们报纽约到岸价,包括我方百分之五的佣金。

 We are enclosing our enquiry note No.30 and looking forward to receiving, at an early date, your quotation C。I.F。

 New York including our 5% commission。

 145)我方手头现在有一份欲购大量苦杏仁的询价单。

 We have an inquiry in hand for a large quantity of Bitter Apricot Kernels. 146)随函附上第 18 号询价单,请报 FOB 价。

 We have pleasure in enclosing our inquiry No。18 against which you are requested to make us an offer on FOB basis. 询问商品

 inquiry (enquiry) about goods 147)最近本公司收到许多信件,询问贵方制作的轻便雨衣。

 We have recently received a number of enquiries about your lightweight raincoats。

 148)本公司从纽约地区的零售商处收到许多函件,询问上述各项货品。

 We have received many inquires from retailing shops in the New York area about the captioned items。

 149)本公司许多顾客对于贵方的防水衣很感兴趣并询及它们的品质. Several of my customers have expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. 150)敬谢贵方 7 月 16 日来函询问有关纺织品的事项。

 We thank you for your enquiry about the subject textiles as transmitted by your letter of July 16th。

 151)兹复贵方 3 月 10 日来函,很遗憾我方现已不能向您提供与样品质量相同每吨1350美元的钢管。

 In reply to your letter of March 10th, we regret that it is now impossible for us to supply you with steel pipes in the quality of the sample, at $ 1 350 per ton。

 152)贵方询盘正在及时处理中,谅数日内贵方即可得到可接受的报价。

 Your inquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an acceptable offer in a few days. 样品

  sample/pattern 1。索要样品

 asking for samples 153)我们想检验一下样品. We want to inspect samples. 154)请您航寄半码剪样给本公司总部,好吗? Will you please send by air a half—yard sample cutting to my home office? 155)当寄送报价单时,请贵公司不要忘记将报价货物的样品也一并寄来. When sending your quotation sheet, please don’t forget to send samples of the quoted goods. 156)请寄来更详细的资料和几米此两种货的样品以便检视。

 Please send us additional detailed information and also a few meters of sample of these two kinds for our examination. 157)务请贵公司将所报价货物之样品送交我方检视.只要我们对样品满意,日后必定向您采购。

 It is absolutely necessary for you to submit samples of all the items you are to quote us for our inspection。

 Orders will be placed only after we have approved the samples received. 2.寄送样品

 sending samples 158)根据贵方要求,兹另封航邮货号 1101 和 1102 样品各一份以供参考。

 As requested,we are airmailing to you under separate cover a sample each of Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference。

 159)我已经把您写信索要的样品通过铁路寄送给您。

 I have forwarded you by rail the samples covering this commodity. 160)我们准备寄给您该产品的全套样品。

 We are sending you a full range of samples covering this commodity. 161)我已将样品用包裹寄出。

 I have forwarded the samples per parcel post. 162)这是我们的样品即目录,您从中可以了解到不同图案、色彩和尺寸地毯的详细情况. Here are our samples and catalogue. You’ll find details of the different designs, colours and sizes。

 163)本公司已精选许多样品,今天以邮政包裹寄给贵方。

 We have made a goods (应改为good)

 selection of patterns and sent them to you today by parcel post。

 164)本公司相信 4 月 18日寄出的纪念品样品现已收到。请来函告知此货是否合于贵方意愿,我们将不胜感激。

 We trust that the samples of souvenirs sent on April 18th have reached you。

 We should be greatly obliged if you would inform us whether these goods are suitable for your purposes。

 165)本公司 3 月 16 日奉上的特制丝织品如不合适,请给我们看看贵方早先购买的样式以便本公司另行报价. If the samples of special silks we submitted to you on March 16th are not suitable, please send us a pattern of what you were previously buying so that we may quote you on that. 166)贵方若需更详细的资料或替换材料,惠请告知。我方将乐意立即寄送贵方所需的更多详细资料和样品。

 If you require further details or alternative materials, we will send promptly and with pleasure any additional particulars and samples you may wish, on receiving your instruction.

 3。收到样品

 receiving samples 167)买主已得样品. The samples are already in buy’s possession. 168)刚刚收到贵公司的样品,谢谢。

 We thank you for the samples just received. 169)谢谢您寄给我们印花棉布的样品。

 Thank you for sending us a sample of the printed cotton. 170)您发来的样货得到了经销商们的赞许。

 The distributors looked with favour on your sample shipment。

 样品本

 sample books/ pattern card

  171)您有兴趣看看样本吗?

  Are you interested to have a look at the sample book?

  172)贵公司12 月18 日来函索取样品及样品本.今天我们以航空包裹寄上一些样品,但是很抱歉本公司无样品本可提供,请见谅。

 On December 18th you wrote asking for samples and a pattern card. We have today sent you by air parcel a range of samples, but regret we have no pattern card to send you。

 样品费

 charges of the samples 173)请将样品费记在我们的账上。

  Please charge the samples to our account。

 174)样品不收费。

  There is no charge for the sample. 175)样品免费赠送。

  The samples are free of charge。

 (The samples will be sent free of charge)。

 转交业务

 transfer of business 176)如贵方不经营此项业务,请将我方询盘转交有关公司。

 If you do not deal in this line, please hand on our enquiry to the appropriate corporation。

 177)贵方 2 月 1 日寄往上海办事处询问羊绒之来函已转交我方办理。

 Your letter dated February 1st

 addressed to our Shanghai Office inquiring for wool has been forwarded (passed on )

 to us for attention. 178)我方收到贵方 3 月 7 日来函并已转交 ABC 公司。他们将直接向贵方报价,因为这些货物的出口是他们经营的。

 We received your letter of March 7th and have forwarded it to ABC CO。, who will quote you direct as the export of these articles is handed by them. 179)谢谢贵方4月 10 日来函,兹复告你方所求之货物由我方天津分公司经办,建议你方直接与他们联系要求供货。

 We thank you for your letter of April 10th and, in reply, wish to inform you that the articles you require are handed by our Tianjin branch office, whom you are requested to co

 ntact direct for supply。

 注释: 1。询盘:买卖双方第一次交易,买方难免要向卖方打听许多事项,比如销售条件、产品型号质量、价格以及支付方式等,其中最具直接关系的是询问价格。

 2。参考价:是指可变动、无约束力的报价,quotation 就是一种参考价格。

 3.规格:也叫明细单,英文常用复数 specifications。商品在加工制造的过程中必须符合一定的条件以满足生产或消费的需要,而构成这种条件的具体标准就是商品的规格.以食用油为例,规格项目包括:比重、遮光指数、水分、杂质、酸价、色泽及味道等。

 4.形式发票:是在交易达成之前开制的一种概略发票。国际贸易中主要在下述情况下使用形式发票:①供进口商申请进口许可证或申请外汇之用;②代替报价单;③形式发票经过双方确认后可作为销售确认书;④用寄售方法销售货物;⑤分批交货;⑥在进口报关而正式发票尚未到达时,可供进口商报关之用。形式发票内容可繁可简,有时与正式发票完全一样,但性质和作用不同.下面是一份形式发票:

 PROFORMA INVOICE

 March 8th, 1989 No。

 ZHEL—89-1234 Dear Sirs:

  We are pleased to offer you the following items under the terms/conditions given below:

 FOBC3% per

 CIFC3% Jakarta per

 d o z e n i n

 dozen in Quantity

 Item

 U 。

 S.Do l lars

 U.S. Dollars

 Electric Rice Cookers

  for

 6

 persons

 50。00

 62.00

  for

 8

 persons

 62.00

 70。00

  for 10

 persons

 72。00

 86。00

  for 16

 persons

 98。00

 110。00

  for 20

 persons

 125。00

  135。00 Terms and conditions:

  P Pa a c ki ng:

 Standard export wooden case。

  D el i very:

 :

 One month after receipt of L/C.

  P aym e nt :

 By irrevocable L/C to be opened in our favor one month prior to shipment and drawn at sight.

  O O t he r s: All orders subject to our final confirmation.

 七、报盘 (O f fers / Quota t ions)

 )

 报价单

 quotation sheets (form) 1)您带来报价单了吗? Have you brought your quotation sheet with you? 2)我们对贵公司的产品很感兴趣,希望能得到下列商品的报价单. We take much interest in your products and wish to have your quotation sheets for the items specified below. 3)若贵公司寄来样品和报价单,我们将不胜感激。

 We should be obliged if you could send us samples and quotation sheets。

 4)函附寄报价单一份。

 We enclose you a list of quotations. 5)我方很高兴附寄现行报价单一份供你方参考。我方可即期交货,盼不久能收到你方电报订单。

 We have pleasure in attaching our current quotation sheet and, as we are able to offer prompt delivery, we look forward to receiving your cable order in the near future. 6)应贵方要求,我们特此寄上我方第 X-15-8号报价单以供参考。

 To comply with your request, we are submitting our Quotation Sheet No.X-15-8 for your consideration。

 7)应贵方之请求,今寄上我方报价单一式三份,并望能尽快收到贵方订单。

 As requested,we are submitting our quotation sheet in triplicate and wish for you to place your order with us as early as possible。

 8)悉贵方市场核桃需求颇殷,借此机会附上我方第 68 号报价单以供参考。

 We have learned that there is a good demand for walnuts in your market and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation Sheet No。68 for your consideration. 报价合理

 quotation reasonable 9)深信贵公司会了解,我们的报价相当合理. We feel sure you will realize that our quoted price is very reasonable。

 10)我明白您的意思,可我们给您的报价是合理的。

 I quite see your point, but the quotation we give you is quite reasonable。

 11)我们的产品质量好而且价格合理,因此相信贵方能接受我方 6 月 5 日的报价。

 The quality of our products is good and prices are reasonable, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer dated June 5th. 12)我们确信,只要比较一下我方产品和其他货源类似产品的质量,您就会发现我们的报价是合理的. We feel sure that a fair comparison in quality between our products and similar articles from other sources will convinc

 e you of the reasonableness of our quotations. 13)我方报价是经精确计算而且相当合适的。由于产品质量优异,在欧洲市场上十分畅销,我们已按此价与其他客户达成可观的交易。

 The prices we quoted are closely calculated and considerably moderate. Since these articles are best-selling in European markets thanks to their superior quality, considerable business has been done with other customers at these prices。

 14)以本公司所提供的货品品质而言,我们并不觉得所报价格过高。

 Considering the quality of the goods offered, we do not feel that the prices we quoted are at all excessive.

 报盘(价)

 offer(offering)/quote (quotation)

 15)竞争者们正在大量报盘。

 The competitors are offering freely. 16)为履行我方诺言,我们即用电报向您报出20吨棉花的价格。

 To implement our promise, we are cabling you an offer for 20 metric tons cotton. 17)我们认为我们不应只限于向一家商号报盘. We don’t think we should confine our offers to any one firm。

 18)悉你方对苦杏仁感兴趣,兹报 30 吨,价格为每吨 100 美元 CIF 鹿特丹。

 We understand that you are interested in Bitter Apricot Kernels and are now offering you a parcel of 30 metric tons at the price of $ 100 per ton CIF Rotterdam。

 19)阿托品,每100 盎司一批,纽约船上交货价每盎司3.25美元。

 Atropine, 100 ounce lots, $ 3.25 per ounce FOB New York。

 20)贵方 3 月 20 日询价函已收悉,我方特报价如下:

 800辆永久牌自行车,每辆 25美元,欧洲主要口岸到岸价。1995 年5月装船。

 We have received your inquiry of March 20th and wish to make the following offer: 800 pieces Fovever Brand Bicycle at US $ 25 per piece, CIF European Main Ports, for shipment in May, 1995. 21)报价是这样的:500 箱红茶,每千克价格为 6 美元,纽约到岸价,七月份装船。

 It is something like this: 500 cases of Black Tea at the prices of US $ 6 per kilogram, CIF New York. Shipment will made(应改为 be made) in July. 22)根据国际市场行情和我们的生产成本,这 50 吨铝板的价格是:美国西海岸港口到岸价每公吨 500 美元. According to the price in the international market and our production cost, the price of the fifty tons of aluminium sheets is US $ 500 per metric ton CIF West Coast America。

 23)我们现在向您报价:200 台熊猫牌缝纫机离岸价每台 25美元,含 3%的佣金。

  We have here an offer for you:

 200 pieces Panda Brand Sewing Machine at the price of US $ 25 per piece FOB, inc

 luding you commission of 3%. 24)现在我将我方报盘重复一下:钢材 6000 公吨,规格按照我们的目录,价格为每公吨200 美元,汉堡船上交货价。1995 年 9、10 月装船.

  May I now repeat our offer as 6000 M/T steel, specification as shown in our catalogue at US $ 200 per M/T FOB Hamburg, shipment Sept. /Oct, 1995。

 报盘前提条件

 prerequisite of offering 25)本报盘以你方本月底前接受为条件。

 This offer is subject to you acceptance before the end of this month。

 26)我们现报盘如下,以你方答复 9 月 5 日(含 9 月 5 日)前到达为条件。

  We are making you the following offer, subject to you reply reaching here on or before September 5th. 27)上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。

  The above offer is subject to our final confirmation。

 28)兹报价如下,本报价以你方自今日起一周内确认为条件。

  We are making you an offer subject to your confirmation within one week from today。

  29)本报盘以货物未售出为条件. This offer is subject to prior sale (goods been unsold). 30)除实盘外所有报价都以我方最后确认为准。除非另有说明或协议,所有价格均不含任何折扣。

 All quotations, except firm offers, are subject to our final confirmation. Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, all price are without any discount. 31)本公司所报价格仍以订购 5000美金以上为前提,如贵公司想低价购买而获利的话,请增加订购数量至此数字.

  Our price was quoted for orders of $ 5 000 and over, and we must ask you to increase you order to this figure if you wish to profit by the lower price.

  32)贵公司如能够将订购数量增加至 1000 台,本公司便可报出每台 CIF 30美元的价格.

  If you can raise you order to 1 000 pieces, we can offer you a price of CIF $ 30 per piece. 报盘时间

 time of offering (quotation)

  33)我想知道何时可得到你方报盘。

  I’d like to know when I can get your quotation。

  34)能否告知贵方需要多长时间才能拿出报盘?

  Will you let me know how long it will take you to work out the offer?

  35)如果可能的话,希望明天上午能得到贵方报盘。

  If possible, I hope to get your quotation tomorrow morning.

  36)我们明天上午向您报价。

  We"ll let you have our offer tomorrow morning。

  37)请稍后,我们马上就可以把离岸价格订出来。

 If you’ll excuse me for a few minutes, I can have the FOB price worked out right away。

 38)你放询盘正在考虑中,数日内可望给你方一份可接受的报盘。

 Your inquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an acceptable offer in a few days。

  39)如果您能告诉我您想要多少,我们即可做出报价。

 If you tell me the quantity you want, we’ll make you a quotation at once.

  40)一旦我方能发盘,就会电告你方。

 As soon as we are able to make you an offer, we’ll cable you. 报盘说明

  illustrations of offers

 41)除另有说明者外,该报价单上的报盘是不受约束的。

 Unless otherwise stated, our quotations on this offer sheet are given without engagement.

  42)供货有限,我方报价会随时变动而不另行通知,请从速订购. The supply is limited and no further advice will be given for any change in price at any time. You are requested to place you order as soon as possible.

  43)我方报价是考虑了许多因素的,包括世界市场的上涨趋势。

 Our offer is made on the basis of many factors, including the rising trend of the world market.

  44)我们的报盘总是与世界市场价格保持一致。

 Our quotations always come in line with the world market.

  45)这是我们以船上交货价为基准的价格单,所报价格没有约束力。

 I have here our price sheet on an FOB basis. The prices are given without engagement。

 报盘有效期

 validity of offer

  46)你方报盘一般保持几日有效? How long do you generally keep your offers open? 47)贵方报盘有效期能否保持到下周五呢? Could you hold (make) the offer firm until next Friday?

  48)你方报盘一周内有效,对吗? Your offer will hold good for a week, right?

  49)本报盘有效期五天。

 This offer holds good (is open, firm, valid)

 for five days.

  50)至于我方报盘,其有效期至1995 年 6 月1日 12 点止。

 As for our order, it remains firm until 12 o"clock, June 1st , 1995, Beijing time.

  51)我方报盘有效期仅有一天,就是说要求您立即接受。

 Our offer holds firm only for one day, which means that it is subject to your immediate acceptance。

 52)我们宁愿将货物到别出去卖,也不愿把报盘无限期地保持有效. We’d rather sell our goods elsewhere than keep our offer open indefinitely. 报最低价

 offer (quote)

 the lowest price/quote closely

  53)我们总是尽可能的报最低价以便多做生意. We always make offers as low as possible so as to conclude more business。

  54)我们已按最低价格向您报盘以利推销。

 We have quoted you the lowest price to facilitate sales.

  55)这批货我们可以报出大幅度降低了的价格。

 For this lot, we can quote a highly reduced price.

  56)对于这么一大笔订货,您肯定会报最低的价格吧? For such a large order, you will surely quote us closely。

  57)如果您想要这些产品在我方市场上站住脚,请报最低价格. If you want to gain a solid footing in our market fro these goods, please quote us closely。

  58)坦率的说,这的确是我们的最低报价了,任何还价都无法考虑. To speak frankly, this is the very lowest quotation of ours and we are unable to entertain any counter—offers. 59)请注意,鉴于贵公司在日本是重要的丝绸进口商之一,我们向贵方开列之最低价格已非任何地方可能获得的. Please note that, since you are one of the important importers of silk in Japan, the prices we offered you are the lowest obtainable anywhere. 不接受报盘

 unable to accept an offer 60)恕无法接受你方惠盘,因我们已从别处得到同样的报盘。

 We regret that we are unable to take advantage of your kind offer as we have received an identical offer from some other source。

 61)歉难接受你方 1 月 5 日函发惠盘,我们已从别处得到更合适的报盘。

 We regret being unable to accept the kind offer you made us in your letter of January 5th, as we have received more reasonable offers elsewhere。

 62)请恕我方不能接受贵方发盘,因为你方价格高于我方目前支付的价格。

 We regret we cannot avail ourselves of your offer because your prices are higher than those we a...

推荐访问:汉英 翻译 外贸
上一篇:四新技术推广应用策划方案63474
下一篇:个人上半年工作总结例文2020

Copyright @ 2013 - 2018 优秀啊教育网 All Rights Reserved

优秀啊教育网 版权所有